Sunday, April 20, 2008

We Love Concerts

We are concert junkies down here in Texas! Sage has been to more concerts in 4 years than I ever thought about! Here is just one. It was a pretty big one, Hannah Montanna and Miley Cyrus! This was Blayres 1st and she loved every minute of it! She is the BIGGEST Fan at the small age of 2. She HAS to wear a Hannah shirt everyday! We have seen almost all the Disney stars now! ( Thank Goodness) Sage and Blayre wanting for her to come on Stage!
Hannah Montanna!!!
Sage having fun!!!




Blayre sang every word to every song! She loved it!








This was Miley's grandma. You could meet her before the concert!






Her tour bus!





6 comments:

Mandy said...

You are a much better mom than me because I seriously doubt I could take kids to a concert!! Lovin the posts, keep it up.

The Garvie Family said...

You are a way better mom than me too!! I tried and tried but couldn't get tickets unless I took out a loan to pay for them. I bet it was a really fun show.

Annie said...

How much fun to get to go to concerts! I am pretty impressed that Blarye can sing all of her songs! Oh, and by the way, that's fantastic that Sage is a cheerleader, they are the best you know!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Ella loves Hannah Montana! Fun! Oh, and by the way, I too was a cheerleader and I also played basketball and tennis. Loved it all!! You should have known Sage's destiny! All that cheering when she was a tiny little tike at the Woodward b-ball games!!!;)

Becky said...

How in the world did you score tickets to a Hannah Montana concert? Emily would be so jealous!

Billie said...

Maybe you should have thrown in there that we had standing room only tickets and that we had to sit through an entire rodeo before the concert started....then you can be considered a good mom!