Wednesday, June 4, 2008

We are Proud of you...

While I was in Woodward, I went with Lacy to the World Series! ( I know, She and Mandy already posted, but I will tell and show you anyways) I am so Proud of Tim and Sam! I know alot of hard work and time has to be put into a team! I also really enjoyed spending time with everyone! I miss Lacy, Sam and the 2 Mandy's very much! It made my trip to get to see everyone!! Beautiful Mandy and her 2 BEAUTIFUL kids
Ryan really didn't want to have his picture taken
" Alberta the Gator"
Jess, You just gotta love her!!!
We look so good in our Gator Gear!! Thanks Sam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really enjoyed spending time with Riley, We bonded and I can't wait to see her again when her brother gets here!!
Beautiful Sam, Lacy and Riley!! I love these girls!!

Jess and I trying to fit in with everyone else there!

3 comments:

Billie said...

I think you and Jess look just like the other girls that were there!!!

The Garvie Family said...

It was so good to see you!! Same time and place next year?!?!?

Samantha said...

Awwww...that was the most special game ever...to share it with you!!! Thanks so much for driving to see it with me. You'll never know how much that meant to me. And, nice pic of Jess. She's a goof!
I LOVE YOU TARA!!!!!!