Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cheer Showcase

Not very good picutres, ( I am no Katie Karn), but these are some picutures of Sages showcase and cheer pictures at the park. Last week she had cheer camp and on Friday night they had a showcase for family and friends. It was really fun to see what all they had learned. And yes I wore my cheer mom shirt. I am very proud of my beautiful daughter. She did a wonderful job. Billie and I give her a hard time about her jumps and motions. Like I would know anything about Cheerleading! Really bad picture, sorry!
The Showcase!
My Beautiful Daughter!
The 7th Grade Katy Junior High Cheer Squad
(Yes, I want to try to get with Katie for some good cheer pictures this year! She keeps asking when Katie is going to take them!)

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow, a cheer mom shirt! Sage really is turning into a beautiful young lady!

The Garvie Family said...

I really wish you would have posted a picture in your shirt and I wish I could have heard the conversation you and Billie had with her about her jumps and motions. I bet that conversation was priceless!! It hurts me to say this...but she looks beautiful in her uniform!!

Leslie said...

I can't imagine you critiquing her about her jumps and such, what a funny image.
And what a cute bunch of girls!

Kenzie said...

Tara-

What a beautiful family! Thanks for praying for us this past Sunday... things actually went really well and I didn't get too emotion (where I couldn't continue at least). God continues to be so faithful in all of this and I am so grateful for your support, prayers and thoughtfulness. I meant to tell you Sunday but the bracelet is beautiful and I wear it often. THANK YOU! I have your card but would you mind emailing me your number again. Let's see how the end of August looks.

Blessings!
Love,
Kenzie
kenzie.stanfield@yahoo.com

Sally said...

You just need to get that girl up here to Woodward and let us "younger" Whiteley girls help her out. I'm sure we would be a little nicer that her mom and aunt :) I can't believe she is old enough to be a cheerleader though. It's crazy.

Becky said...

Sage is indeed beautiful, both on the outside and inside! She will be such a fun teenager and you just get to go along for the ride. You know how fast these years pass - cherish them!

The Combs Clan said...

Yay Sage! I am so fired up for her! I was actually on the phone with Billie when you guys were waiting to hear the results of the tryouts. Awww....cheerleading. When you come to Woo maybe Sage could teach me a few new moves. I need to stay current and cool with what is going on in the cheerleading world! :)