Wednesday, May 21, 2008

And the Award goes to...........




Sage will finish 6th grade at the end of next week. I can not believe how fast my little girl is growing up. We had her school awards the other night and she was given 2. I am so proud of her. She has had a good year and is becoming a lovely young lady. She has a VERY busy summer planned with church camp, cheer camp, volleyball camp and everything else. And I know it will only get worse!!! Here are a few pictures from the other night.

4 comments:

Annie said...

I can't believe Sage is that big! It seems like yesterday we were all holding her in our arms as an infant. She is a wonderful young lady, I love little Sage!!!

Samantha said...

Sage is growing up so fast. I can't believe it's been 12 years. Crazy! I'm glad to hear she is truly adjusting to Texas life. By the way, I'm tagging you! Go to my blog to see what this is all about! I love you, Sam

Mandy said...

Wow, what a gorgeous young lady. Kind of freaks me out a little that she could really be this old. I remember her with her binkie and putting the little handle up under her nose like it was yesterday!!

Unknown said...

Did you say 6th grade?!! Crazy! Congrats on the awards. Sage is such a great girl!