Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day....

My Beautiful Mother!!!
My Mamo!!!
Mother of the Year- Granny!!!
I must say I have the best family in the world. We are a little Crazy at times, but aren't we all.
I do have the best mothers. My mother, Mother- in -law and Grandmothers have made me what I am today. They have taught me so much and I feel so blessed to have them in my life! I am proud to be from the family I am! Hope everyone one had a happy mothers day. One other thing, My Granny was awarded mother of the year at church today! To know my Granny is to love her. She is the best christian influence a granddaughter could ask for. She has the biggest heart. I LOVE HER SOOOOOO MUCH! WE are all so proud of her. With all the family she has and the heart ache we sometimes cause her. She truly deserves mother of the year! WE LOVE YOU GRANNY!!

4 comments:

The Garvie Family said...

Way to go Granny!! I can't think of a more deserving mother than your Granny. She is an amazing woman!! I hope you had a great Mother's Day!!!

Annie said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!! You do have such a wonderful family!!!!! I hope you all had a very special day!

Becky said...

You guys are a wonderful family, and we still miss all of you so much. Wynelle deserved to be recognized so much, Mandy and I blubbered like one of the family. We love you all!

Mandy said...

It's true my mom and I did blubber!! I love your Granny and she definately deserved the award!!