Saturday, May 24, 2008

Tagged!!!!!!!

Well, I to was tagged by Sam, whom I love and miss so much, so I am going to fill it out. Here is what you do, List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random or surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving them a comment on their blog. So here we go...........

My 3 Joys
#1 My family, Jeff, Sage and Saria,
#2 the rest of my family ( I have a LARGE Family that mean the WORLD to me!)
#3 My friends, I have the BEST friends a girl could ask for, I might not talk to them everyday, or see them for much. I know they are there for me no matter what, I am truly BLESSED!!!


My 3 Fears
#1 People I know who don't know Jesus as their personal savior. I can't really say losing a loved one because one of my babies is already in heaven. But I KNOW I will see her again. It just makes me sooooo sad that there are people I know and love that think doing good will get them there. You have to have a relationship with Jesus to get there! ( sorry about the preaching)
# 2 Car wrecks!
# 3 being robbed! Weird I know!

My 3 Goals
# 1 Lose weight ( I am trying really hard right now, but I have a long ways to go)
# 2 To teach Sage to be a caring, loving Christian little girl, Who is not all about herself!
#3 to figure out which neighborhood to move to!

3 Current Collections or Obsession
#1 playing on this or myspace. I love to see what is new!
#2 Sweeping my floor!
#3 Putting things in place and not just sticking them somewhere out of sight ( JEFF they have a place!!!!!!!!!!!)

3 Random or surprising facts about yourself
#1 I love being a mother, Everything about it. Sage makes me SOOOOO PROUD!!! (Sometimes I wish I had more!!!)
#2 I love to Sweep. My family thinks I am CRAZY!!! It calms me! Dr Young would say it is my red rubber ball!!!!!!!
#3 I have a BIG HEART! God has taught me so much. I am caring and loving. I try to tell my family and friends I love them everytime I can , beacause I have learned it is better to say it to much than to wish you would have told them more later!!! So to all of you I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Everyone has been tagged so, I will not tag anyone!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Sam this was fun!!!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Tara, you are such a special girl, I am so glad you are part of our "family" - but I think that sweeping thing must be genetic, you got it from your mom. Next time you are in Woodward, feel free I come sweep at my house - I even got a new sweeper :D